Every Saturday an interview will be posted. 12 basic questions. Different personalities.
This week I interviewed Rajat Chakraborty, Author.
Questions1. What are some of the best practices you followed that helped you? (Waking up early, staying positive etc)
2. What motivates you the most?
3. A quote which you wanna share with us? And how do you see it helps/affects your life?
4. Do you read books? Mention some of your best reads and take aways from them.
For key takeaways, follow me on Linkedin – I’ve started to share everything online.5. What according to you is financial freedom and how can someone get there?
6. What according to you, are some of the ways to stay Financially Fit?
Income minus Investments = spending capital
Income minus spending capital = investments.
7. What according to you is missing in the current education system? If there is any, how do we over come?
8. Do you invest? Mention some your favorite investment avenues?
9. What guided you to work in this direction? What made you to start the current profession/Business/Job?
10. Toughest situation you have ever been(mentally/physically/Finan
cially) and how did you over come it?
A. Mentally – Breakup
B. Physically – Bullied & Abused
C. Financially – After resignation from my first job.
A. Gym, meditation, counselor
B. Made stronger friends, stayed away from the bullies, befriended teachers
C. Got another job pretty soon
11. Is there any regrets in your life?
12. Any Advice/experiences to the teens which could help them?Invest your time in learning more about yourself – Be incredibly self-aware and focus on the inner journey before seeking outwards. Build life-long relationships. Invest early. Surround yourself with the most positive and smartest folks you can find.
Rajat is currently writing a book (scheduled to release on 1st Jan) to help youth jump-start into the real world. He envisions to build the most active youth community empowering the dreams of India’s most motivated youth. For more details about him, feel free to visit his Linkedin profile linkedin.com/in/rajatchak